Monday, September 26, 2005

Just back from class

So I just spent a week taking a couple of MS classes to get my MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Service Technician) cerification. The classes were interesting and now I have a little studying to do so I can take the tests, hopefully sometime next month. I would also like to take a look at the requirements for an A+ certification and see if I can also get that.

The fun part of doing these classes was they were given close to Brian's apartment so I went and stayed at this place for the week. We went bowling one evening and bought him a new mattress. Otherwise it was a pretty quiet week. I also got to see "House" and "CSI" in HD on his big TV.

These classes were paid for by the retraining money IBM gave me after I was "down sized" last year. I am also interviewing for a job with CMIT. I had a call today with them and will have a face-to-face interview on Wednesday. This is for a part-time job doing deskside support in Eastern Fairfield County, CT.

No comments: