Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Back in the USSA!


Ok, so few knew we were gone but Ellyn and I had a wonderful 12 day trip to Israel with the Shir Tikva congregation of Waltham, MA (Rabbi Gold). It was a very intensive tour of Israel and it was great. Over 2000 digital photos were recorded by Ellyn and I on two cameras and they are still smoking! Some have been posted on Flickr but I have yet to create a complete record of our trip.

The bad news from the trip: Ellyn hurt her leg when she fell in a Bedouin tent and is recovering. No broken bones but a sever bruise to the lower leg (same one she had knee surgery on, that she whacked in the firey smash-up, and that she broke the ankle on when she was 3). Also, I came down with a cold just before the trip, which I gladly passed around, and it came back like gangbusters. Also, I lost my wallet at the Frankfurt Airport, but got the news this morning that it was found, they have it, and will ship it to me. Hopefully I will have it back by the end of the week.

No comments: