Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Going to the Races!

Hey, I have not been following the Spring Cup too closely lately, partly because I was way too busy to sit down and watch it each week, and partly because my interest had flagged a little. Too many "young guns". Guess I am starting to show my age.

So when I realized that "The Chase" is starting this coming weekend, and Ellyn and I saw  of the "chasers" on GMA yesterday, and Ellyn said "you could go to the race on Sunday, if you wanted", and I realized we are less than 1 hour from the Loudon racetrack, I thought "why not".

When we got onto the internet at the Rochester, NH library, Ellyn looked up for tickets, and found some still available. I will be sitting at the top of the stands behind turn 3. Not too bad for coming in really late.

I have to go alone, since Ellyn would not really be interested, but I should have 100,000 other fans to keep me company.

No comments: